This is a fully developed and editable Course broken down into units with lessons that includes:
- A Lesson (in SMART, PowerPoint, and PDF format),
- A screen-cast video of the lesson,
- Teacher Generated AP Style Practice Questions (in exam-view)
- Sorted Released AP Physics B Questions
- Activity(s) and/or Lab(s).
- Knowledge Checks (quick fact quizzes)
- Review Questions and/or Tests
- Student Note Packet
- Unit Plan with Standards Covered by Lesson
Each lesson is estimated to take 80-90 minutes (1 block schedule)
The base format for the lesson is SMART Notebook, the other versions are converted.