- Psychologists attempt to answer questions regarding all facets of human behavior and mental processes. To effectively do so, they need more than common sense and must utilize the scientific method. This unit addresses the ways in which psychologists conduct their research.
- Your flashcard terms include 29 of the most commonly used research methods concepts on the Advanced Placement exam.
- Each of these terms has been found to appear on more than half of all AP Psychology Exam. The number next to each term signifies the percentage of AP exams each specific term has shown up on.
- As a whole, Research Methods concepts make up 8-10% of the AP exam.
- There are a total of 7 pages in this product.
Page 1 - Introduction, directions, tips, important unit terms.
Page 2 - Digital example of how cards are scored.
Page 3 - Exemplary examples of student created flashcards.
Page 4 - Flashcard cut outs for quick assignment without index cards.
Page 5 - Flashcard cut outs for quick assignment without index cards.
Page 6 - Instructions for TWO different GAMES using student flashcards for review/test prep.
Page 7 - Student handouts for recording review game information/scores.
- Create a set of flashcards for the terms below.
- On the front of each card include (1) the term itself, (2) the percentage of AP exams it has appeared on, (3) the number assigned to each term (1/29, 2/29, 3/29, etc.), and (4) the course unit the concept is in.
- On the back of the card record a definition.
- On the back, also include an example, statistic, diagram, etc. that applies to the term.
- Due Date: ____ /____ /_______
*Game instructions and student review game handouts new to this series.*