Developing Through the Lifespan
This unit covers an overview of human development from birth to death. The content structure is based on Chapter 5 of David Myers’ Psychology textbook, 10th Edition but is applicable to many other texts.
The activities for this unit are mostly discussion and simulation based. There is very little content lecturing by the teacher. I have a Power Point in this bundle to fill in content if you need it but the textbook reading should suffice for most students and classes.
All items are in Microsoft Word and Power Point so they can be easily modified to your needs
• A calendar of daily activities and content areas to cover.
• Video Links
• Baby Book Project
• Homework Expectations
• Homework Review Questions
• Power Point with information, activities, and discussion questions
• I have also added a PowerPoint presentation that can be used as supplemental lecture notes.
• An assessment is NOT included in this unit however you may email me for help with one.
*All items are editable
Materials Needed: Ability to show video clips, Printer paper, Markers
You can find an additional activity to better understand Lawrence Kohlberg here: The Heinz Dilemma Psychology Task Card Activity