This flashcard handout can be used for any psychology or child development course but is specifically designed with AP Psychology in mind. Detailed assignment explanations provide students an introduction, directions, and tips for your students.
The 28 terms listed were identified as terms that have shown up on at least 50% of all AP Psychology exams. The specific percentage of exams (50-100%) that each term has shown up on is listed next to the term.
Examples of ideal cards, conveniently broken down, are provided for guidance (and serve as a sort of answer key). There are also two pages of "index card" placeholders for students.
- Developmental Psychology deals with the specific issues and changes that typically accompany the various stages (infancy, adolescence, etc.) of life.
- Your flashcard terms include the 28 most commonly used developmental psychology concepts on the Advanced Placement exam.
- Each term that appears on more than half of all AP Psychology Exams will be on your flashcard terms lists. The number next to each term signifies the percentage of recent exams each specific term has shown up on.
- As a whole, Developmental Psychology concepts make up 7-9% of the AP exam.
- Create a set of flashcards for the terms below.
- On the front of each card include (1) the term itself, (2) the percentage of AP exams it has appeared on, and (3) the course unit the concept is in.
- On the back of the card record a definition.
- Fourteen of your cards must also include an example, statistic, diagram, etc. that apply to the term.
- Due Date: ____ /____ /_______