AP Spanish Exam Bundle Open Ended Questions How To Presentations
- Google Slides™
Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- The AP Spanish exam is a big task, and these test prep activities will help you and your students practice and be ready!! This bundle contains ELEVEN tried and true AP Spanish Test Prep activities and guides. Simulated Conversation, Cultural Comparison, Emaily Reply and Argumentative Essay guides, iPrice $29.99Original Price $37.50Save $7.51
- The AP Spanish Language and Culture Complete Lesson Plans for the Whole Year includes EVERYTHING you need to teach this course without being tied to a particular textbook! Lesson plans are written by unit, and include specific, step-by-step instructions, # of minutes per activity, and every activitPrice $339.95Original Price $363.50Save $23.55
Use these Google slide presentations to concisely teach your students the rules and requirements to the AP Spanish open-ended tasks: Exam Email Reply, Simulated Conversation, Cultural Comparison and Argumentative Essay. These digital Google Slides are perfect for Distance Learning for for students who are learning in person.
Each of these 4 Slides presentations includes a Google Doc vocabulary resource specific to each task. The presentations break down the Email Reply, the Simulated Conversation, the Argumentative Essay and the Cultural Comparison in an easy to understand list of requirements, Do's and Don'ts, and Helpful Hints. Each presentation also includes information on what skills are being tested in each task and includes the task instructions for students to memorize.
Don't get overwhelmed with how to teach your students about the open-ended parts of the AP Spanish Culture and Language Exam! This bundle is a great deal and a great time-saver!
- Students preparing to take the AP Spanish Language and Culture Exam
- Use this Slides presentation to introduce students to all 4 open-ended tasks on the AP Spanish Exam
- Give students a concise version of what they need to do to score well
- Ask students to save this presentation in their Google Drive for future reference
- Ask students to memorize the directions for each task
- Ask students to memorize the key phrases included in the google docs
- 4 Google Slide Presentations (67 total slides)
AP Spanish Cultural Comparison: How To
AP Spanish E-mail Reply: How To
AP Spanish Simulated Conversation: How To
AP Spanish Argumentative Essay: How To
- Information on what skills are tested in the E-mail Reply, the Simulated Conversation, the Cultural Comparison and the Argumentative Essay
- Information on the rules and requirements of each of the 4 tasks
- Helpful hints for how to budget time
- Do's and Don'ts for how to score well on the task
- 4 google docs that contains Spanish expressions that will be useful for each individual task
Visit my store to see other AP Test Prep products! Click here to follow me on TpT to find out about Freebies, Sales and New Resources!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or requests!
Leave feedback on your purchase to earn credits towards free products!