Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Spanish One, Two and Three Lesson Plans are aligned with National Standards (World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages - The 5 Cs: Communication, Cultures, Connections, Comparisons, and Communities), the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines and Can-Do Statements, and the California World Language Con$1269.81$1415.90Save $146.09
- NO PREP! NO BOOK! Spanish Three is a complete textbook but may be used in conjunction with another textbook. Everything you need to teach Spanish Three and AP is in this bundle: Lesson Plans, PowerPoints, TPR Stories and comprehensible input, homework, tests and quizzes, videos, interactive notebook$594.81$665.90Save $71.09
- This No-prep curriculum has over 9,202 Power Point slides, over 3,519 documents, 28 videos, and digital versions for 1:1 classrooms or distance learning. Most PowerPoints are complete lessons. Everything you need to teach Spanish Two, Three and AP is included. Why spend thousands of dollars on tex$941.31$1050.90Save $109.59
AP Spanish Lesson Plans for an Entire Year are based primarily on the updated version of Vista Higher Learning AP Spanish Language and Culture Exam Preparation booklet and partially on Temas. These lesson plans are compatible with both books and more efficiently used in conjunction with the Temas textbook. However, they can be used independently of Temas (See list of required materials below.)
The test-prep booklet is organized by sections, not by themes. The daily lesson plans are organized by theme, and therefore, do not follow the activities in the order presented in the booklet. In this way, students can discuss related topics and see relevant vocabulary repeated in context.
There is so much correcting in AP Spanish. These lessons and curriculum allow you to teach, correct, and go home.
For the AP Spanish Lesson Plans and Curriculum based on Triángulo aprobado, click here: AP Spanish Lesson Plans for Triángulo
To see sample lesson plans and PowerPoints, click here: Sample AP Spanish Lessons
To see a short video about this curriculum, click here: AP Spanish Lesson Plans Video
To read a post on Tips for Teaching AP Spanish, click on the following link: Three Tips for Teaching AP Spanish
I have been teaching Spanish for over 30 years.
Since I have been teaching AP Spanish, all of my students have passed except one and that during my first year of teaching AP. Last year, all my students passed the AP Spanish Test with mostly 5s and a few fours. The year before all passed with mostly fours and fives.
Last year, my principal nominated me for Teacher of the Year.
For my staff, I facilitated and presented a workshop on EDI (Explicit Direct Instruction) Lesson Planning. I also created and presented a workshop on Total Physical Response (TPR) storytelling, Strategies for Visual Learners, and other instructional strategies.
I worked as a Consulting Teacher for two years mentoring participating teachers on quality lesson planning, instructional strategies, engaging activities, TPR Storytelling, equity, and classroom management.
I wrote and facilitated numerous workshops for beginning and veteran teachers, in and outside of my district, on lesson planning, classroom management, instructional strategies, TPR Storytelling, How to Teach Grammar in the Target Language, Equity, Strategies for Visual Learners and more.
HERE'S WHAT SOME OF MY BUYERS HAVE SAID ABOUT MY AP SPANISH CURRICULUM:
- : Thank you so much. Everything is AWESOME!!! This has saved me so much time. You are a lifesaver. / It was a great presentation. I used it with my AP Spanish class, and it was exactly what I needed.
- : The power point is priceless!! Well worth every penny!! / Everything you need to know in one place.
- : Excellent resource to share with students. A step-by step guide to plan, and write an e-mail reply. Plenty of sample questions to request more information, vocabulary lists, a checklist, a sample email...thank you!!!!! / Well done! I have been searching for more material to help my students succeed on the Exam and I think I have found it!! Wow!!
- : Amazing PowerPoint. Very, very thorough with tons of examples. I have purchased so many of your products and love them all. Muchísimas gracias, Angie!!!
- : Oh my God. This is awesome. Thank you so much for being so generous in sharing this! Wonderful job. Makes my life a whole lot easier. / These vocabulario sets are amazing. They provide enough practice exercises before the real “prueba” for students to succeed on Thank you so much for creating these so efficiently and for simplifying our lives!!
This curriculum meets all the Learning Objectives set forth by the College Board for AP Spanish Language and Culture and is based upon the three modes of communication: “Interpretive, Interpersonal, and Presentational” and the six themes: “La belleza y la estética, La vida contemporánea, Las familias y las comunidades, Los desafíos mundiales, Las identidades personales y públicas y La ciencia y la tecnología”. All lesson plans are based on the EDI (Explicit Direct Instruction) model.
The lesson plans are based on a 90-minute instructional day for the block schedule but can be easily modified for a regular schedule and include extra lessons and activities.
My AP Spanish class traditionally consists of mostly non-native students with a small number of heritage and native speakers. Therefore, the goal of this curriculum is to enable students to communicate with maximum proficiency in the language, i.e., to comprehend authentic spoken and written Spanish, to speak and write Spanish using advanced language and idiomatic expressions, and to pass the AP Spanish Test with high marks.
YOU MAY ALSO ACCESS “AP SPANISH LESSON PLANS AND CURRICULUM FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR” VIA DROPBOX AND GOOGLE DRIVE.
This curriculum includes, but is not limited to, the following:
~PowerPoints (1,200 slides):
- Ensayo - How to Write an Expository Essay and activities (126 slides)
- Ensayo persuasivo (68 slides)
- Correo electrónico (23 slides)
- Presentación oral (28 slides)
- Conversación simulada (16 slides)
- La lectura y el audio (46 slides)
- El subjuntivo (104 slides)
- Por y para (81 slides)
- Pronombres relativos (78 slides)
- El imperfecto del subjuntivo- Si yo fuera (16 slides)
- El imperfecto del subjuntivo a (20 slides)
- El perfecto, imperfecto, y pluscuamperfecto del subjuntivo (48 slides)
- Subjunctive TPR Story (42 slides)
- Cláusulas adjetivales TPR Story (25 slides)
- Bell Work (22 slides)
- Answers to Homework
- Reminders before the AP Test
- Animal Pairs
- Attention-getters related to the day's topic
YOU WILL NEED MICROSOFT OFFICE 2002 or later to access the password-protected PowerPoints.
Over 1000 pages of printables, handouts, and lesson plans which include SOME of the following:
~FREE Table of Contents
~86 days of 90-minute lesson plans
~College Board Approved AP Syllabus
~Learning objectives from the College Board
~Everything you need for each day’s lesson in a folder
~Notes to the teacher
~Practices for midterm and final with the answers
~Tests and Quizzes with Answers
~Midterm and Final with answers
~Rubrics for all activities
~Attention getters in the form of cartoons, jokes, photos
~A list of all the homework assignments in order
~Extra lessons and notes to teachers for the regular schedule
~Extra activities for the regular school schedule
~Extra lesson for a day when many students are absent due to AP testing
~Vocabulary lists for the novels
~Quizzes and answers to the novels
~URL for Practice test with audio
~Vocabulary lists for Triángulo aprobado with synonyms, words in context, practice activities, Quizlet URL practice, vocabulary games; URL for Kahoot vocabulary games
~Questions and activities for the movie, “La misma luna” and the telenovela, “Águila Roja” or “Corazón Salvaje”
~Differentiated activities based on class demographics (natives vs. non-natives)
~Vocabulary for videos
~Vocabulary for recipes and food
~Vocabulary for the debate
~Vocabulary to compare paintings
~Transition and synonym practice with student essays
~Many URL links (they are listed in the preview).
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THIS CURRICULUM:
a) REPASO, A Complete Review Workbook for Grammar, Communication, and Culture published by National Textbook Company. ISBN: 0-8442-7412-7
b) Vista Higher Learning AP Spanish Language and Culture Exam Preparation booklet. (Will be available in the summer of 2019) ISBN: 978-1-54330-139-7
or combination booklet and online access code: 978-1-54330-457-2
d) Novels for each student: Marianela por Benito Perez Galdos (La adapción de la obra); ISBN: 84-294-3433-X Cajas de cartón por Francisco Jiménez; ISBN-13: 978-0-618-22616-0 La tierra del tiempo perdido por José María Merino ISBN: 0-8219-1119-8; Senderos fronterizos por Francisco Jiménez; ISBN-13: 978-0-618-22618-4 (Marianela and Cajas de cartón are read simultaneously and by different students depending on level of ability.)
e) Access to a computer, the Internet, and a projector to project the Internet resources onto a screen.
f) Optional: The text, “Temas”: ISBN: 978-1-54330-138-0, or book plus online access: ISBN: 978-1-54330-628-6, or another book that has short stories. It may be omitted if there are budgetary constraints. You can replace the assignments with other short stories and accompanying activities.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are using the 2014 Version of Vista Higher Learning AP Spanish Language and Culture Exam Preparation booklet, you will need to substitute 15 written or audio texts and you will need to create your own vocabulary lists for the older texts. These written and audio texts are different in the updated version.
Ask your principal, department, or district to purchase this curriculum for you!
***ATTENTION DISTRICTS AND DEPARTMENTS: If you are purchasing for your school's department, please buy the appropriate number of licenses. Use this curriculum for your PLCs (Professional Learning Communities) and common assessments.
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
If you are interested in buying the AP Spanish Power Points alone, click here:AP Spanish PowerPoints
THIS CURRICULUM IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE: SPANISH THREE AND AP LESSON PLANS AND CURRICULUM
AND THIS BUNDLE: SPANISH ONE, TWO, THREE, AND AP LESSON PLANS AND CURRICULUM
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
If you are interested in more engaging curriculum, PowerPoints, and activities, check out my Pinterest Board Teaching Resources for Spanish and French
Or, just visit my website: Best PowerPoints for Spanish and French