¡Hola, amigos! In this product, you’ll find invaluable support for the email portion of the AP exam. Although it is only a portion of the AP exam, it is very important, and the preparation has a strong payoff for the students! My students typically enjoy a 90-100% pass rate, and a big part of that is helping the students to become ‘expertos’ on the email section. The tools in this product can easily be integrated into your own thematic curriculum, utilized in a ‘boot-camp’ style focus on the email reply, or for supplemental/sub plans. This product could also be utilized in a Spanish 3 or Pre-AP Spanish class.
- Teacher Support Guide - 3 pages of best practices and preparation tips for the AP exam - email portion (Spanish and English versions)
- AP exam overview - quick reference for teacher and students (Spanish and English versions)
- AP Spanish central themes handout/poster
- My ‘Gradable’ version of the AP email rubric [complete] (ideal for teacher grading, self-grading, or peer-evaluation, or evaluating sample student emails (2 slides → to print front and back)
- ‘Mini-rubric’ - a compact version of the pertinent information necessary to score well according to the rubric (Spanish and English versions) - also useful for grading, to project on-screen during an email practice, or to give to students as a resource/handout
-  Thematic [original] email practices for students to respond to → either as homework, in-class practice or in your class quizzes/tests
- Support sheet for each of the 6 original thematic emails to help you pre-teach vocabulary and key structures, plan for scaffolding and comprehensible input, and/or break down these emails during in-class evaluations
- Writing sheet for the students’ email response (you can print this slide front and back to give to students)
- Hoja de apoyo general (can project during class, post digitally or print as a resource/handout) - Includes some key reminders, examples of appropriate saludos/despedidas, idiomatic expressions list, the mini-rubric, and helpful links to further prepare for the email section of the AP exam
- Buyer is permitted to print from this document.
- Buyer is permitted to use in class with students.
- Buyer is permitted to use this resource in staff development/other presentations if you credit Profe Windsor and point audience back to this product/seller.
- Buyer is NOT permitted to share with other teachers (Other teachers should individually purchase product)
- Buyer is NOT permitted to copy and paste or take parts of this resource and incorporate them into something they create (whether for profit or as a free resource).
All graphics/visuals created by this seller, and/or are free/open domain images (provided through https://pixabay.com/, https://www.canva.com/ , https://unsplash.com , or https://www.pexels.com/. Criterion descriptions in the gradable rubric sheet are the work and property of College Board.