This review contains notes for the teacher on concepts to review for the AP test.
-Data and regression output
-Problem set for students to do for review
Concepts this review covers:
- creating the LSRL from regression output
- identifying and interpreting slope
- identifying and interpreting y-intpercept
- identifying and interpreting coefficient of determination
- identifying and interpreting correlation coefficient
- identifying and interpreting standard deviation of residuals
- identifying and interpreting the standard error of the slope
- Identifying the standardized test statistic and p-value for the slope
- create the LSRL from the statistics of the variables
I will be creating more of these quick reviews for the AP test covering descriptive statistics, probability, experimental design, and inference.
© 2019 Angela Hogan “StatsWithHogan”
All rights reserved. All products purchased from Angela Hogan (StatsWithHogan) may be used by the purchaser for their classroom use only. No part of the publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted without written consent of the author. This includes posting the product on the Internet in any form, including classroom and/or personal websites, social media, or network drives. If you would like to share this product with your team or colleagues, please purchase additional licenses from my store at a discounted price.