This download provides readings and student activities focused on the Supreme Court cases mentioned in the AP US Government objectives. There are reading activities for each of the landmark decisions which are followed by student summaries, vocabulary activities, student essay questions, and guided reading activities. This download provides great reading and review for the end of the year AP exam.
If you would like these lessons, along with other cases not included here, check out our Supreme Court bundle instead: The Great Supreme Court Cases
Table of Contents:
1. Marbury v. Madison
2. McCulloch v. Maryland
3. Plessy v. Ferguson
4. Brown v. Board of Education
5. Schenck v. United States; Brandenburg v. Ohio
6. Gitlow v. New York
7. Tinker v. Des Moines
8. Lemon v. Kurtzman
9. Engel v. Vitale; Wallace v. Jaffree
10. New York Times v. United States
11. Mapp v. Ohio
12. Gideon v. Wainwright
13. Roe v. Wade
14. Griswold v. Connecticut
15. Wisconsin v. Yoder
16. Buckley v. Valeo; Citizens United v. FEC
17. United States v. Alfonso D. Lopez Jr.; McDonald v. Chicago
Follow us on Twitter!
Check out our Youtube Channel!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License