PowerPoint Presentation for AP US History.
Unit 5, Chapter 19
- Includes a cover slide, end of class "Questions?" slide.
- Most slides are colorful, visually appealing, with text and photo.
- Enough information to get content, but not unappealing to the eye or including too much information.
- Great starting point.
- Able to be edited as necessary.
- Different backgrounds break up full-day lectures for ease.
- Politics during the Gilded Ages
- The Money Question
Also available as a part of my APUSH course bundle and APUSH PowerPoints products.