Welcome to my Advanced Placement World History Resources!
NOTE: The lesson plans and resources included here are aligned with the revised A.P. World History Curriculum for the 2017 Examination.
Whether you’ve purchased these resources as a teacher new to the course or as an experienced instructor seeking new ideas for your instructional practice, there is something here for you. In fact, this package includes everything you need to teach the A.P. World History course, and all lesson plans for Period Two (600B.C.E.-600C.E.) Included in this package is a complete set of lesson plans for the period of 600B.C.E.-600C.E., a set of instructor notes, complete slideshows for teacher presentation, major student assignments for the unit, a course syllabus for your modification and personal use, sample multiple choice questions for the unit, sample LEQ assessments for the unit, and several student samples of notes and other assignments for your reference and comparison.
- Customizable Course Syllabus
- Lesson Plans
- Teacher/Instructor Personal Notes for substantive content
- Slideshows on topics Persia, Greece, Rome, Fall of Rome, Maurya/Gupta India
- Document Analysis Lesson Activities (Yasnas, The Analects, Tao Te Ching, and The Five Vermin, Eusebius' Account of Constantine's Conversion to Christianity)
- Student Presentation Project on Religions
- Book Review Project: Guns, Germs, and Steel
- Research Paper Major Assignment with Historical Thinking Skills
- Historical Themes Poster
- Historical Periods Poster (Aligned with Bentley Traditions Textbook)
- Lessons aligned with Bentley and Strayer
- 10 Sample MCQs
- 2 Sample LEQ Prompts with Rubric
- Group Research and Critical Thinking: Collapse of Empires
- NEW DBQ on Cultural Exchanges along the Silk Roads
- Student Notes Samples
- Student Project Samples
- Formatting Cheat Sheets