This is a worksheet that focuses on the major components of pollution on the APES exam. It breaks the following components into different graphic organizers. This kids are active in their learning, using APES books, new knowledge, or the internet. This can be used at the start of the pollution unit, in the middle, or at the end of the unit as a review.
1. chronic vs. acute toxicity
2. point vs. non point pollution
3. type of hazardous pollutant (example: carcinogen)
3. primary vs secondary pollutant
4. classification of waste substances (example:corrosive)
5. method of disposing (example: biological treatment)