If you are putting together learning ideas for an apple theme, check out these Apples Literacy & Math Centers! These printable centers can jump-start your planning and can be differentiated for the learning levels in your classroom.
The Apples Literacy & Math Centers are part of the ENDLESS Themed Bundle
. It's the money-saving way to go if you like to change up themes and have different options each year!
Our apple centers are jam-packed with low prep activities with super simple directions. This makes life easier on you without losing any of the fun while learning!
Apple Writing Mats
- Uppercase and lowercase letters included in these apple themed mats. Build the letters with beans or beads or trace the letters with dry erase markers. A blank apple mat is included too.
Apple Vocab Cards & Write/Color the Room
- 10 apple themed vocabulary word cards are included in both uppercase and lowercase versions. Use in your science or circle time area and along with the 3 Write the Room recording papers (trace uppercase words, trace lowercase words, write the words on your own) and Color the Room recording sheets.
Apple Seed Alphabet Match
- Match letter apples to letter seeds. All uppercase and lowercase options included to give the opportunity to differentiate throughout your class. Match uppercase to uppercase, lowercase to lowercase, or uppercase to lowercase letters.
Apple Emergent Readers
- 2 levels of readers included
"What Has Apples?" - included repetition and sight words. Includes 2 pages per piece of paper to make copying and assembling books easy peasy!
"Apples" - 2 words per mini page. The entire reader is on one page. Practice the word apple and repetition.
Initial Sound Apple Puzzles
- Put together puzzles using the beginning sounds of the images pictured on the puzzles with the correct letters.
Apple Play Dough Mats
- Build uppercase and lowercase letters with play dough! Use the apple letters to build the words in your name or simple CVC words or sight words too.
Apple Uppercase Clip Cards
- Match the uppercase apple letters with the correct uppercase letter on the bottom. Use a clothespin to clip the matching letter.
Add More & Count Apple Trees
- Add more apples to the tress by drawing with dry eraser markers or using pom poms or buttons to put on the trees. Count the total number apples using one-to-one correspondence.
Number Apple Trees (1-10)
- Add the correct apples to the numbered apple trees. There are 4 apples that belong on each tree. The apples have numerals 1-10, apple seeds, hands showing different numbers of fingers, and tally marks for each tree. Use the apples that work for your leveled learners.
Number Apple Puzzles (1-20)
- Match numbers 1-20. Build the puzzles and then color in the matching number on one of the 3 recording sheet options (1-10, 11-20, 1-20).
Apple Color Roll & Graph or Color
- Use the dice with colored apples provided. Simply cut out the dice, fold on the dotted lines, and glue together on the tabs. Roll the die and color in the graph sheet OR roll the die and color in one of the blank apples on the recording sheet.
Apple Addition to 5 Cards
- 12 addition cards with beginning equations up to 5. Count the apples, write them in the addition sentence, and find the answer using addition facts or counting skills.
Find & Count Shape Apples
- 4 versions of shape mats. Find and count the different shape apples to find the total of each shape. Write the total number on the line with dry erase marker. A black and white version is also included as a follow-up activity to the learning center.