This is a 190-page APRIL Differentiated Reading Activities for Preschool to Third Grade Students following benchmark and commoncore standards with interactive teaching materials and interactive worksheets that can be stored in their interactive notebook or lapbook.
April Reading Activities for whole group or Daily 5 Read to Self and Read to Someone Activities. The theme of this Reading Packet is Spring (Plant, Rain) and Earth Day. Another perfect addition to your spring activities!
You may use this any month but I use this packet for the month of April. It will take 3 to 4 weeks to complete depending on your student's performance. You may also use the nursery rhymes and fairy tale story any month.
English Language Arts Activities included:
*** All reading materials have teaching materials included: colored book and retelling activities ***
* Book Reading and Book Making
* Retelling: Puppet Making (Stick Puppet and Finger Puppet)
* Sequencing: Puzzle
* Comprehension: Games and Question & Answer Booklet: differentiated: easy (choice and sentence to trace provided) and hard (just question for students to answer)
* Involved Hands on Activities: Foldables, Book Making, Color, Write, Cut, Glue, Play
* Read the lesson plan, skill/common core alignment and look at the table of contents
* Print the colored posters, task cards and books to set up in the work station if you'll do centers/daily 5 station OR set those aside to use for whole class lesson. Laminate game/retelling pieces if you wish for it to last for many years to come.
* Print the worksheet/interactive activities for students to use. You may set them in their station or on your table for whole class activity.
* That's it! You're set for 3 to 5 weeks! Happy Teaching!
What's in this 190 page packet?
Packet Cover Page (1)
Preview Whole Document (1)
Table of Contents (2)
List of Skills Practiced for Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade and Third Grade CommonCore Standards Alignment used in this packet (5)
Lesson Plans (3 for whole group and 2 for daily 5/work station) (6)
Reading Task/ Directions for students to follow during Read to Self and Read to Someone (class wall poster and individual student's checklist) (9)
Reading Material #1: Poetry / Poem / Nursery Rhymes: "Itsy Bitsy Spider" is used not eensy weensy spider. (36)
Reading Material #2: Poetry: Spring Theme Poem: Plant/Seed (6)
Reading Material #3 & #4: Poetry: Earth Day Poem (14)
Reading Material #5: Fairy Tale Children's Story: "Three Little Pigs" - Recycling (109)
You may use all activity pages as part of your interactive notebook or lapbook, Language Arts Centers / Circle / Station or Word Work Daily 5 activities. You may also use some pages as part of book fair.
These printable packet with directions will help classroom teachers, substitute teachers, librarians, daycare providers, special education or autism teachers and homeschooling mom/parents save valuable time and give little learners practice lots of skills while having fun learning.
Send me a message/email let me know if there is something I need to fix in this packet or if you want it to be modified for your class use.
If you decide to purchase, please don't forget to leave feedback, a fair rating and a fair comment
TpT gives credits for every $ you spend ONLY after you provide feedback. You may use your credit points for future purchase of any TPT products! Click HERE
to learn more about it.
Thank you for viewing my product!
Teacher Mommy Rache