This activity is a fantastic way to review rhyming with your class! It can be used as a one-on-one activity for any students needing extra practice, as a partner game, Center activity or as a whole group lesson. Follows along with the Core Content of rhyming skills and also will soon have available a (Vowel Bingo-style Game) at my store that you may also be interested in: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krissy-Smith
This game is also nice, because if you print the colored cards and other items you can laminate them and save them to use year after year! Ends up being nicer than similar bingo games I have purchased in the past and is nice that the students get an opportunity to "personalize" their own cards too!
This product includes:
- 2 pages of Instructions for setting up and ways to play the game
- Set of 6 different “pre-made” game cards in color (A-F)
- Set of 6 different “pre-made” game cards in black & white (A-F)
- 1 page of “Rhyming Images” (24 April-theme pictures) in color
- 1 page of “Rhyming Images” (24 april-theme pictures) B&W
- 1 page of Teacher Answer Sheet Rhyming Images
- 1 Blank APRIL Rhyming “Bingo” Game card
- 2 pages of “Raindrop Chips” (color and B&W)
- Numerous pages of corresponding rhyming words listed by
“ROUNDS” on Teacher “Call-off” Sheets
- Thank You page and links to helpful website links and info.
I would greatly appreciate it if you leave me some feedback on my page and if not, at least, “follow me”. I am still fairly "new" to TpT and working very hard to earn some extra money to support my family during a difficult time in our lives. So, I am trying very hard to get my work out there for people to enjoy and share with others! I think that from my years of teaching I have a lot to offer and also have learned so much just viewing others work too!
Thanks in advance & I hope that you enjoy this activity as much as my students have and that you also enjoy many others available at my store.
Get a head start for next month and check out all the new and upcoming APRIL activities, printables and lesson plans @
Will be updating daily! Thanks again.
Kristen Smith :)