APUSH Period 6 (1865-1898) is assessed here in 15 matching items and 14 stimulus-based multiple choice questions. This download includes items designed for the new AP U.S. History exam. These items are also directly aligned to the new APUSH course description released in late July 2015.
How could I use this?
- As an end-of-unit APUSH assessment
- As a review for your unit exam
- As APUSH exam review at the end of the year
15 Matching Items assessing key historical terms and 14 multiple choice questions built around 7 stimuli
- as an editable Microsoft Word document
- as a PDF file
- a description of farmers' concerns
- a statement by Richard Pratt
- an obituary for Frederick Winslow Taylor
- an excerpt of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act
- a photograph of a New York City tenement
- a photograph connected to the transcontinental railroad
- a statement on racial segregation in the South
Questions that address the following historical thinking skills
- Analyzing Evidence
- Patterns of Continuity and Change Over Time
Key that identifies all answers
For multiple-choice items the key includes...
- time period
- key concept (from the APUSH curriculum framework)
- historical theme
- historical thinking skill