Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
8.23 MB | 17 pages
APUSH Period 7 (1890-1945) is assessed here in 15 matching items and 15 stimulus-based multiple choice questions. This download includes items designed for the new AP U.S. History exam. These items are also directly aligned to the new APUSH course description released in late July 2015.
How could I use this?
- As an end-of-unit APUSH assessment
- As a review for your unit exam
- As APUSH exam review at the end of the year
15 Matching Items assessing key historical terms and 15 multiple choice questions built around 8 stimuli
- as an editable Microsoft Word document
- as a PDF file
- a description of the WWII home front
- a chart of unemployment 1920-1945
- a speech by William McKinley
- an excerpt from Shame of the Cities
- a data table from the Manhattan Project
- a radio address by Franklin D. Roosevelt
- a 1919 cartoon on the Red Scare
- a 1919 cartoon on the League of Nations
Questions that address the following historical thinking skills
- Analyzing Evidence
- Patterns of Continuity and Change Over Time
Key that identifies all answers
For multiple-choice items the key includes...
- time period
- key concept (from the APUSH curriculum framework)
- historical theme
- historical thinking skill