Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
8.15 MB | 17 pages
APUSH Period 8 (1945-1980) is assessed here in 15 matching items and 15 stimulus-based multiple choice questions. This download includes items designed for the new AP U.S. History exam. These items are also directly aligned to the new APUSH course description released in late July 2015.
How could I use this?
- As an end-of-unit APUSH assessment
- As a review for your unit exam
- As APUSH exam review at the end of the year
15 Matching Items assessing key historical terms and 15 multiple choice questions built around 6 stimuli
- as an editable Microsoft Word document
- as a PDF file
- a photograph of Levittown
- Executive Order 9835
- a photograph of a civil rights demonstration
- John Foster Dulles address
- LBJ State of the Union Address
- J. Edgar Hoover open letter
Questions that address the following historical thinking skills
- Analyzing Evidence
Key that identifies all answers
For multiple-choice items the key includes...
- time period
- key concept (from the APUSH curriculum framework)
- historical theme
- historical thinking skill