Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.27 MB | 13 pages
This APUSH Review download includes three exercises that address Periods 6-9 and target students' periodization, causation, and contextualization skills. Students will 1) match 60+ events/developments with the appropriate period; 2) Organize 9 sets of key events in chronological order; and, 3) Identify the place most closely associated with 40 key events and individuals in American History.
- Three printable review exercises in pdf and editable Word files
- 90 minutes of instructional materials
- A detailed key
How could I use this?
- As review for semester finals
- As review for the AP U.S. History exam administered in May
- As an emergency substitute plan