This product will be useful in reviewing APUSH curriculum framework terms. These words come directly from the APUSH College Board curriculum framework. As a teacher, I review these words at the beginning of each bell as a bellringer and continue to review until the day of the exam.
• Present content specific vocabulary word from the selection of words presented in this product.
• Students will define the term.
• Students provide a non-example of the term.
• Students use a "Quick-Draw" to help with recall and association of term.
• Identify unit from which the term comes from.
• Determine the proper theme of the terms (AP Games)
A - America and National Identity
P - Politics and Power
G - Geography and the Environment
A - America in the World
M - Migration and Settlement
E - Exchange, Work, and Technology
S - Society and Culture
*** More lessons will be made available SOON! Stay tuned!***