A bundle of documents used for pupils to quickly access all required documents to aid revision of Core and Additional Science Exams for 2017. I have uploaded under biology and chemistry as well, as there is no topic choice for just science. But it is the same set of documents as this, it includes all subjects for core and additional.
Printable and displayable documents using QR codes, enabling pupils to scan and download straight to their electronic devices. Just project straight up on your board and off the pupils go. Or set up a display in the hallway for pupils to work independently away from the department using their devices.
These QR codes cover all needed documents between 2013-2015 for both Core and Additional. (2016 are secure documents and not directly accessible by pupils)
• Links to all exam papers. B1, C1, P1, B2, C2 and P2 for foundation and higher.
• Links to all markschemes. B1, C1, P1, B2, C2 and P2 for foundation and higher.
• Links to all examiners reports. B1, C1, P1, B2, C2 and P2 for foundation and higher.
• Links to all pupils sheets. C1, C2, P1 and P2.
• Links to all specifications. B1, C1, P1, B2, C2 and P2.
• Links to all grade boundaries. B1, C1, P1, B2, C2 and P2 for foundation and higher.
• Display headings document.
Tried and tested with my classes and they really enjoy being able to scan and carry the documents away with them. These can be saved to their device and then emailed and printed like any other document.