These activities are a fun way for the students to understand the concept of HABITAT.
There are 11 pages with fun activities of aquariums, terrariums and pet/caregiver.
- My students made a craft of an aquarium and then wrote about it in the page 1.
- I do a simple terrarium and the students draw and describe it in the page 2.
- Print page 4 and 5 front and back, and pictures on next page, so that the students do the foldable of the needs of the pets.
- I offer 4 pets for the students to choose (dog, cat, snake, and bird) to cut, glue and write in the foldable of the needs of the pets..
- The rest of the pages are cute printables of pets (cat, dog, bird, and seahorse) for the students fill out describing the pets needs.