Also included in
- Always have something on hand that is entertaining AND educational with this super fun bundle of fine arts, music and performing art themed word search puzzles. Puzzles are a great way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. They are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub foPrice $7.00Original Price $13.75Save $6.75
Your students will enjoy looking for all of the fun architectural terms and styles of construction hidden in this puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
Two versions of the puzzle are included. One has the colored illustration that you see here and the other has a black outlined illustration (which saves on printing costs and gives puzzlers a little something to color in).
The 24 hidden architecture vocabulary words are: Aqueduct, Arcade, Arch, Balcony, Buttress, Cantilever, Column, Cornice, Dome, Facade, Frieze, Gable, Gargoyle, Gazebo, Igloo, Keystone, Minaret, Parapet, Pergola, Spire, Stairs, Steeple, Tower, Turret
If you like this architecture worksheet, you might also like:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
introduction, review, digital, printable, Easel, middle school, sub plans, folder, file, no prep, morning work, homework, lesson plan supplement, literacy, virtual classroom, terms, wordsearch, worksheet, handout, party game, reading comprehension, project or unit plans supplement, facts, trivia, distance learning, brain break, after testing fun, theme, sponge activity, curriculum, first day, review, class, ela, esl, 4th,5th, 6th grade, center activity, all about, spelling