Also included in
- ❄️ Arctic theme Counting and Cardinality Bundle #1 was created for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten students. It's an engaging way to introduce numbers, practice counting, comparing, and sequencing using the Arctic theme ❄️. Use this collection of arctic theme math games/centers and worksheets to co$21.00$30.50Save $9.50
❄️ Arctic animals theme Counting math centers 1-10 - play-based printable math activities for little students (Preschool and Kindergarten).
✅ What's included in This Resource:
1. Number Sense - Subitizing game.
Subitizing is one of the building blocks of number sense. It means being able to see a number of items and instantly knowing how many. Recognizing quantities without having to count is a great foundation to building number sense. When students have number sense, they understand how numbers work, the relationships between them and are able to use the numbers in real-world situations.
2. Counting - puzzles (1-10)
Count to tell the number of objects. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
3. Counting Mat
One-to-one correspondence when counting to 10;
Provide manipulatives that feature number names and number quantities. (with magnetic numbers, or dry-erase marker, or numbers-cards).
4. Counting Clip Cards (1-10)
5. Punch cards - (1-10)
Represent a number of objects with the written numeral 1-10 and keep track of what they are counting.
Use with a paper clip or other manipulatives.
6. Lego cards. Represent a number of objects with the written numeral 1-10 and building small towers, counting each piece.
- ❄️ Arctic Counting Worksheets
- ❄️ Arctic Compare Numbers
- ❄️ Arctic Counting Worksheets
- ❄️ Arctic Compare Numbers Worksheets
- ❄️ Arctic Number Sequences (Math Centers)
- ❄️ Arctic Write Numbers (cards)
⭐️ SAVE WITH THE BUNDLE #1 ⭐️
You may also like:
- Construction Counting and Cardinality
- Back to School Counting and Cardinality
- Ocean Counting and Cardinality
- Dinosaurs Counting and Cardinality
- Bugs Counting and Cardinality
⭐️ If you liked this product, please leave feedback. ⭐️
Count to tell the number of objects.
K.CC.4. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
a. When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
b. Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
K.CC.5. Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 10 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1–20, count out that many objects.
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications of new product launches and freebies!
EARN TPT CREDIT!
I hope you love your activity pack!
Did you know that you can receive credit toward future TpT purchases by reviewing this product?
Take a moment to leave a review on the product page or click "My Account" => "My Purchases."
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale?
Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
More Questions? Feel free to email me at email@example.com
If you notice any errors, please email me before leaving negative feedback. My email address is located on the credits page. Thank you so much!
Not ready to download? Be sure to pin it and save it for later!
⭐️ Thank you so much for visiting my shop!
Arctic Activities; Arctic Animals Printables; Arctic Animals Preschool Activities; Arctic Animals Math; Arctic Animals Numbers; Arctic Animals Math Centers; Arctic Animals Fine Motor; Arctic Animals Preschool; Arctic Animals Kindergarten; Arctic Animals Pre-k; Arctic Animals Transitional Kinder; Arctic Animals Counting ;