Also included in
- Have your students apply their understanding of 6th GRADE MATH with these mazes, riddles and color by number pages. This BUNDLE includes 17 of my top selling 6th Grade MATH FUN ACTIVITIES packets (54 activities in all). Many more activities will be added to this BUNDLE, however, your purchase toda$47.20$59.00Save $11.80
- - Great for online learning and distance learning!6th Grade Math COMMON CORE Assessments, Warm-Ups, Task Cards, Error Analysis, Homework Practice Worksheets, Problem Solving Graphic Organizers, Mazes, Riddles, Coloring Activities, and Guided NotesThis is a GROWING BUNDLE of all of the 6th Grade MAT$161.88$231.25Save $69.37
- - Great for online learning and distance learning!This middle school math BUNDLE includes 41 sets (126 fun activities) of 6th, 7th, and 8th grade MAZES, RIDDLES, AND COLORING BY NUMBER ACTIVITIES. All of these activities allow students to sharpen their math skills while incorporating fun into the c$98.00$140.00Save $42.00
Have your students apply their understanding of FINDING THE AREA OF SPECIAL QUADRILATERALS (Parallelogram, Trapezoid, Rhombus) with these fun activities including a maze, riddle and coloring activity.
__ Finding the area of a Rhombus COLORING ACTIVITY
Students are prompted to find the area of each rhombus when given the measurements of the diagonals. Students use their solutions to color the picture.
__ Finding the area of a Parallelogram MAZE
This is a self-checking worksheet that allows students to strengthen their skills by finding the area of the given parallelogram given the base and height. Students use their solutions to navigate through the puzzle.
__ Finding the area of a Trapezoid RIDDLE
Students solve for the area of various trapezoids when given the measurements of the height and bases. Students then use the values to solve the riddle.
All 3 of these activities allow students to practice Finding the area of Special Quadrilaterals while incorporating fun into the classroom!
How to Use:
Use any of these resources as a quick assessment tool, a homework assignment, math stations, or early finishers. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
Aligned to CCSS, TEKS and VA SOL.
Attention Districts and Departments: If you are purchasing for your school's department, please buy the appropriate amount of licenses. If you are a large school district and you are interested in a full district license, please contact me for a district-wide quote.
Tips for Customers!
- Follow my store to receive updates on all of my paid and free math resources!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.