Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.3 MB | 16 Slides (PowerPoint Presentation), Lesson Plan 3 pages, Student Worksheet 4 pages
• Argumentative / Argumentative Writing Prompt
• Thesis Statement Development
• How to Write an Argumentative Essay Tutorial
Do your students write Argumentative Essays that do not use supporting evidence? Are you looking for a thorough way to incorporate both standards based and 6 Traits writing in your classroom routine? Here is EVERYTHING you need to start help your students write Argumentative essays TODAY!
SMARTBoard users will find interactive slides, while PowerPoint users can project the slides onto a regular white board and have the students use regular dry erase pens for brainstorming and thesis statement development.
This Argumentative Writing Prompt is “Bullying / Cyberbullying - How big a problem do you think bullying and cyberbullying are in your own school or community? Why? What do you think adults don’t understand about bullying? In your opinion what, if anything, can be done?
This Argumentative / Argument Writing Prompt lesson comes complete with:
Argumentative / Argument Writing Prompt Lesson Plan which includes:
• Common Core State Standards Indicated on Lesson Plan
• Instructional Focus
• Instructional Procedures
• Direct Instruction
• Guided Practice
• ESE Strategies
• ELL Strategies
• I Can Statement
• Essential Question
• Introduction slide with prompt (interactive for students to identify key vocabulary)
• Brainstorming slide (interactive for students to list ideas)
• Standard and Implied Thesis Development Slides
• How to Write an Argumentative Essay Tutorial Slides
• Checklist slide
This bundle download has all 11 lessons, will save you 50%, and will give you everything you need for having your students write thorough and complete Argumentative Essays. You won't have to develop a single Argumentative writing prompt or create a single PowerPoint or lesson plan yourself!