This resource contains everything you need to get going with Argumentative Writing in your classroom.
This Resource Includes:
1. A Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Lesson Starter
3. Basic Argumentative Paragraph Format
4. List of Connectives
5. Sample Argumentative Paragraph
6. Assessment Rubrics
7. Worksheets (4 Exercises)
8. Formal Letter Format
9. List of Active Verbs
10. Adjectives & Adverbs
• Convey information and express opinions effectively.
• Revisit conventions of argumentative writing.
• Organise arguments logically.
• Collate an argumentative paragraph using language and tone appropriate to the audience.
Teachers can use this to enhance the argumentative and writing skills of the learners, especially the technique needed to present refuting and supporting reasons in writing.