SAVE 25%! Four products for the price of three.
This BUNDLE of four products by GravoisFare is perfect for studying your state. It includes a Flip-Flap Foldable Book of State Facts; an ABC Circlebook of people, places, and things associated with your state; a Puzzle-Piece Time Line of State History; and a Blossom Book of the State Flower. Students will love researching their state and presenting the information in unique ways, which they can then display for others to enjoy.
This BUNDLE includes the following four products (which can be purchased separately).
ARKANSAS Facts: A Flip-Flap Foldable Book Filled with Facts, Flags, Figures and More!
Showcase students’ learning with an easy-to-make, flip-flap book that focuses on essential facts about Wyoming: its capital city, state flag, state bird, state flower, state tree, state quarter, famous landmarks, and famous people. Students will color the illustrations on the top side of the flip-flaps, and then they will lift the flap and answer questions about the topic.
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the flip-flap book
• Ready-to-go templates for a two-sided, eight-panel flip-flap book
The ABCs of ARKANSAS: A Circlebook Activity
Students will demonstrate a broad knowledge of their state with this easy-to-make circlebook. Students will use informational texts and indexes to help them brainstorm an alphabetical list of things related to the state. They will choose one item to represent each letter and then organize their learning by creating a fact-filled circlebook that focuses on unique people, place, and things associated with the state. Students can hang the circlebooks in the classroom, display them on a bulletin board, or add them to their interactive notebooks.
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the circle book
• 7 Ready-To-Go Templates
• Display and bulletin board ideas
ARKANSAS State History—A Puzzle-Piece Time Line
Students will demonstrate an understanding of state history with this easy-to-make, interlocking, puzzle-piece time line. After students use textbooks, trade books, and the Internet to learn about important events in a state’s history, they will organize their learning by creating a fact-filled time line that highlights each event’s significance. The time line can include as many puzzle pieces as you’d like. You can even assign one event to each student to create one long, class-created time line.
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the puzzle-piece time lines
• 7 Ready-To-Go Templates (5 “first-piece” template options, plus 2 other puzzle-piece templates that allow for a limitless length to the time line)
• Ideas for other uses of the puzzle-piece time lines (whole class projects, biographical time lines, display ideas, and more)
ARKANSAS State Flower: A Blossom Book Activity
This blossom book activity encourages students to learn about the state flower as they create a kinesthetic flower that blooms as it opens to reveal facts and illustrations.
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the blossom books
• Ready-to-go templates of the petals, leaves, and covers for the blossom books. One petal shows the state name and outline. A second has an illustration of the state flower for the students to color. And a third has questions about the state flower that the students will have to research and answer.
SAVE EVEN MORE WHEN YOU BUY THE COMPLETE SET FOR ALL 50 STATES!
Studying the Fifty States: A Flip-Flap Foldable for Every State
Studying State History: A Puzzle-Piece Time Line for Every State
The ABCs of the Fifty States: A Circle Book Foldable for Every State
Studying State Flowers—FIFTY STATES: A Blossom Book for Each State Flower
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward TPT purchases. I love to read your feedback!
Follow the GravoisFare store to be notified when new products are added; more hands-on projects are added regularly.
*** GravoisFare is Everywhere! ***