This animal collage art lesson is a great activity to include on any geography unit where the students are learning about wild animals and habitat.
Also can be included in Living things and life cycles Unit (ACSSU072).
This activity supports the learning of students in developing an appreciation of our responsibility to protect environments that provide habitats for animals
recognising the role of vegetation in providing habitats for animals.
- To understand and use their knowledge of colour theory
- Look at colours and how they create interesting work
- look at how to layer for front and background shapes
- About the different styles of modern art
- How to draw interesting patterns
- Develop and refine cutting a glueing techniques
- The style and artworks Laura Blythman creates.
Suitable for all ages, can be made very simple or more complex for older age groups.
This Art pack includes -
- art reflection handout to provide teacher with instant feedback
- Learning activity outcome summary
- samples to show students for inspiration