Also included in
- This is a great bundle of worksheets to have in any middle school or high school art classroom. There are 36 worksheets and 3 handouts. They can be emailed to students as attachments or shared through Google Classroom. They are perfect for art sub plans or to use for introducing various drawing t$24.00$27.25Save $3.25
- This middle or high school art sub-plan bundle contains various drawing activities and exercises that are excellent for homeschool art or art in the classroom. They are easy to follow and can be completed in one class period. These drawing worksheets work great as sub plans, early finisher assignm$27.50$34.75Save $7.25
These art worksheets are perfect for middle or high school art classes and can be shared digitally with your students. There are 6 art worksheets in total. Students can complete the drawings on a printed worksheet or view the images digitally and do the drawings on a separate paper.
The first handout explains how to see value and shade properly. In the second and third worksheets, students practice shading flat planes of shape with even tones of value. The flat planes help them learn to create smooth accurate values and get used to building up tones in layers. They are perfect for beginner artists learning how to draw. The last three worksheets explain how to create transitions of value and students practice shading simple shapes.
These are great for introducing any shading project or for sub plans. They can be printed on good drawing paper for better tooth. The final drawing can be trimmed and matted for display. These worksheets are easy to follow and help students build skills gradually.
Need an Easy to Follow Art Sub Plan?
The included worksheets work great as sub plans, early finisher assignments, for students on home instruction or in ISS. They are easy to follow and are easy for substitute teachers or self directed learning when the art teacher is unavailable.
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready to go, easy to follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Middle or High School Art Project Bundle
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!