Also included in
- This middle or high school art sub-plan bundle contains various drawing activities and exercises that are excellent for homeschool art or art in the classroom. They are easy to follow and can be completed in one class period. These drawing worksheets work great as sub plans, early finisher assignm$27.50$34.75Save $7.25
- This bundle of middle or high school art lessons works great for distance learning or in class teaching. It contains all of the lessons in my shop as of 7/21/2020. All of my lessons are created so you can share them with students through Google Classroom. The presentations are all in a shareable$220.00$278.75Save $58.75
- This art lesson bundle is great for middle or high school students. It contains art lessons that focus on design, self expression, and the elements and principles of art. Radial symmetry, pattern, balance, color relationships and reflective symmetry are some of the concepts that are explored. The$20.80$27.00Save $6.20
- Need an Easy to Follow Art Sub Plan? This high school art substitute lesson package is a BUNDLE of Grid Drawing Worksheet packages. It includes 13 Grid Drawing Worksheets. There are 5 VALUE drawings that require an understanding of SHADING and 8 are more simple line drawings. These worksheets are p$5.50$7.50Save $2.00
- This bundle of high school art lessons includes a wide variety of materials to use in the high school art class. They can all be taught via distance learning or in the classroom. It comes with a suggested sequence for an Introduction to Art Curriculum with suggestions for modifying lessons accordi$150.00$192.25Save $42.25
- This Beginner Drawing Visual Art Curriculum is perfect for any Introduction to Art or Art 1 Class. It is excellent for middle or high school art classes or your homeschool art curriculum. It will save you tons of time and contains everything you need to teach your students the fundamentals of art$105.00$149.00Save $44.00
Included are 8 summer themed grid drawing worksheets. Each image is a LINE drawing. Some are slightly more complex with more detail than others. These help students develop the ability to break an image down and record only what they really see rather than becoming overwhelmed by the whole image. It is great for developing hand eye coordination and boosting confidence.
Need an Easy to Follow Art Sub Plan?
The included worksheets work great as sub plans, early finisher assignments, for students on home instruction or in ISS. They are easy to follow and are easy for substitute teachers or self directed learning when the art teacher is unavailable.
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready to go, easy to follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Middle or High School Art Project Bundle
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!