Also included in
- This art lesson bundle is perfect for middle or high school art classes. It is great for distance learning or art in the classroom. The lessons can be shared digitally though Google Classroom or any digital platform with your students. It contains the contour line succulent lesson, shading the sp$21.20$27.00Save $5.80
- This middle or high school art sub-plan bundle contains various drawing activities and exercises that are excellent for homeschool art or art in the classroom. They are easy to follow and can be completed in one class period. These drawing worksheets work great as sub plans, early finisher assignm$27.50$34.75Save $7.25
- This bundle of middle or high school art lessons works great for distance learning or in class teaching. It contains all of the lessons in my shop as of 7/21/2020. All of my lessons are created so you can share them with students through Google Classroom. The presentations are all in a shareable$220.00$278.75Save $58.75
- Need an Easy to Follow Art Sub Plan? This high school art substitute lesson package is a BUNDLE of Grid Drawing Worksheet packages. It includes 13 Grid Drawing Worksheets. There are 5 VALUE drawings that require an understanding of SHADING and 8 are more simple line drawings. These worksheets are p$6.00$7.50Save $1.50
- This bundle of high school art lessons includes a wide variety of materials to use in the high school art class. They can all be taught via distance learning or in the classroom. It comes with a suggested sequence for an Introduction to Art Curriculum with suggestions for modifying lessons accordi$150.00$192.25Save $42.25
Included in this high school art sub plan lesson package are 5 grid drawing worksheets with VALUE. They are great for more advanced students who understand SHADING. Some are slightly more complex with more detail than others. These worksheets are perfect to have on hand and ready to go for early finishers, substitute teachers, emergency meetings, home instruction work, ISS work etc. These help students develop the ability to break an image down and record only what they really see rather than becoming overwhelmed by the whole image. It is great for developing hand eye coordination and boosting confidence.
If you like this lesson you may also want to try some other grid drawing packages as well.
Summer Themed Line Drawing Worksheets
Mystery Scramble Worksheets
Uploading my resources to Google Classroom is a great way for students to access them from their own devices all the time. If you are interested in learning how to upload this lesson to Google Classroom so your students can access all handouts, presentations, videos, worksheets, photo references, and examples from any device at any time, check out my resource on how to use Google Classroom in the Art room. All of my lessons are formatted so they can be easily uploaded and shared with your classes digitally. This is great when you teach multiple levels or if you want to save time repeating instructions when students are absent, in ISS, or home instruction. Just like anytime you try something new getting started can be scary but once you learn it it becomes second nature. Using Google Classroom for Art has been life changing for me. In this product, I walk you through step by step how to get started and give you tips and ideas to make your lessons go smoother.
Find more examples of my student work and lesson ideas on my Instagram at:
Don’t forget you can earn credits for $ off future purchases for leaving feedback. Simply go to my purchases and click on the provide feedback link below the product. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/My-Purchases