Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Need a fun play dough companion to work on articulation skills? Try this, your students will LOVE "squishing" the flies on the spider web! (Can be used with out play dough too). Mr. Spider is hungry! Help him catch the flies while practicing target words!s!
This resource is a bundle of the following products.
• Initial, Medial, & Final: p, b, m, n, t, d, k, g, f, v
• Initial h, y
• Initial, Medial w
• Final ng
• Initial, Medial, & Final: l, s, z, sh, ch, j, th
• mixed sblends, sp, st, sm, sn, sk, sl, sw
• rblends, lblends
• pre-vocalic r, er, ar, or, ear, ire, air
• What’s Included:
→ Mats for the sounds listed above in color
→ Black and White version for coloring or dotting! (a NO-PREP/LOW-INK option) These are great to send as homework!
→ Blank boards and pages to fill in your own targets!
→ BONUS No-Prep Coloring Activity
Color Version: Print out the mats you need (by phoneme) & laminate or place them in a sheet protector.
Black and White Version: Print out the pages you need (by phoneme).
How to use.
• The student will make a play dough spider (rolling a ball of play-dough) and place it on the spider on the mat.
The student will practice the word on the fly and then squish it with a little bit of play dough.
• When all of the flies are "squished," the student will take the play-dough spider and gobble up the flies (use the ball of play-dough to clean up the dough on the mat).
• Black and White Copy: The student will practice each word and color in the fly (they could also scribble black all over the fly to simulate a squished fly eww!!). You could also used bingo dotters!!
• Use bingo chips to cover up the flies as you practice them. If you own magnetic chips you could pretend them magnet is the spider gobbling them up!
• Use plastic spiders (the small ones that come in a pack) to eat each fly as the word is practiced (place the spider over the fly).
Practice the mat in therapy and send home the black and white copy as homework!
⭐ Want to try it before you buy? Try the FREEBIE version for the /k/ phoneme. Click here to get it!
Other Play Dough Compantions
• • • • • • • • • • •• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Looking for other engaging Articulation Products? t