ARTIC WEBS for Early Sounds
A Play Dough Companion! (Can be used with out play dough)
A fun game for articulation therapy! Your students with LOVE this!
Mr. Spider is hungry! Help him catch the flies while practicing target words!
This resource is available in a BUNDLE with the later sound pack.
Check it out HERE
Do not buy this if you own the bundle!
Sounds Included: p, b, m, n, ng, y, w, h, t,d, k, g, f, & v,
Low Prep Activity!
• What’s Included:
→ Mats for the sounds listed above in Initial, Medial, and Final positions (exceptions: w-initial/medial only, h,y-initial only, ng-final only)
→ Black and White version for coloring or dotting! (a NO-PREP/LOW-INK option) These are great to send as homework!
→ Blank boards and pages to fill in your own targets!
→ BONUS No-Prep Coloring Activity
Color Version: Print out the mats you need (by phoneme) & laminate or place them in a sheet protector.
Black and White Version: Print out the pages you need (by phoneme).
How to use.
• The student will make a play dough spider (rolling a ball of play-dough) and place it on the spider on the mat.
The student will practice the word on the fly and then squish it with a little bit of play dough.
• When all of the flies are "squished," the student will take the play-dough spider and gobble up the flies (use the ball of play-dough to clean up the dough on the mat).
• Black and White Copy: The student will practice each word and color in the fly (they could also scribble black all over the fly to simulate a squished fly eww!!). You could also used bingo dotters!!
• Use bingo chips to cover up the flies as you practice them. If you own magnetic chips you could pretend them magnet is the spider gobbling them up!
• Use plastic spiders (the small ones that come in a pack) to eat each fly as the word is practiced (place the spider over the fly).
Practice the mat in therapy and send home the black and white copy as homework!
This is also available in a Later Sounds pack! Click here to see it!
Want to try it before you buy? Try the FREEBIE version for the /k/ phoneme. Click here to get it!
• • • • • • • • • • •• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Looking for other engaging Articulation Products?
Check out Artic Swat
Check out Articulation Blocks
Check out Speech-Zee An Articulation Dice Game for Later Sounds
Check out my Big Articulation Homework Bundle
Check out Dab-A-Sound Football Edition for common targets