This resource contains everything you need to get going with a lesson on article writing in your classroom.
• Introduce the format of article writing.
• Help to organize information in a sequential order.
• How to write an article on a given topic.
This resource includes:
1. A Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Newspaper Article Format
3. Tips to Write an Article
4. Sample Newspaper Article
5. Article Prompts
6. Assessment Rubrics
7. Structure of a Feature Article
8. Feature Article Template
9. Features of an Article
Teachers can use this resource to help students to write an article with following characteristics:
1. The article has a headline and a lead sentence that capture the reader's attention and accurately describe the content.
2. The details in the article are clear and supportive of the topic.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches.
Find Me Here:
o TPT Store - JOHN DSOUZA
o Pinterest - JOHN DSOUZA
o Facebook - TOMORROW’S CLASSROOM TODAY
o Instagram - JOHN421969
o Twitter - JOHN421969