Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Sit back and let your Student Council or Leadership students take charge with this two-part assembly bundle: a universal assembly planning kit and spirit pep assembly idea flip deck.
Everything is included from proposal and planning sheets to calendars and day-of forms to rubrics and reflections. In addition, you’ll receive a 44-card flip deck of great ideas to engage the entire school in your pep assemblies with fun competitions, student recognition, and whole-school activities.
By buying this bundle, you save 20%!
Greatness is making everyone feel special and included.
Set yourself, your leaders, and the entire school up for success by guiding your students in hosting ANY assembly using these no-brainer, no non-sense, print-and-go forms and idea bank.
What used to be a headache of chaos and disarray when trying to coordinate your student leaders to stay focused, task-oriented, and organized is now smooth sailing of clear plans, agreed upon responsibilities, a neat paper trail for next year’s leaders to follow, and ideas from which they can choose.
You simply serve as their consultant as they take charge and ownership by practicing the real-world skills of brainstorming, preparing, facilitating, and reflecting on their assembly.
Meanwhile, watch your pep assemblies this year upgrade to better honor and celebrate the individual talents and accomplishments, school spirit, friendly competition of all your school’s students. This flip deck is a collection of tried-and-true favorites, twists on classics, and new ideas with room for you and your leaders to add your own favorites!
Included in this two-part assembly kit bundle:
Assembly Planning Guide: a complete set of assembly planning forms that can be used for any assembly
- Teacher Notes on how to maximize all the included resources
- Assembly Proposal and Criteria Checklist forms for new assembly ideas
- Roles and Responsibilities sign-up and commitment sheet in two versions
- Project Calendar for backwards planning
- How-To Guide Checklist for assembling documentation for next year's group
- Planning Log and Event Log for turn-key directions for next year's group
- Group, Individual, and Ideas for Next Time Reflection sheets
- Rubrics in both Common Core and generic formats
Spirit Pep Assembly Activity Flip Deck: 44 detailed how-to activity idea cards (plus an additional blank card for ideas you find!) for each of these six components in effective pep assemblies
- Build Ups to hype up classmates before the assembly
- Transitions to move smoothly from one event to the next
- Bleacher Competitions to engage the whole school
- Large Group Competitions to include many or all of your students
- Class Rep Competitions to create a little class competition
- Student Recognitions to honor everyone for their gifts
Want to add to your Flip Deck?
Team Building Activities: covers activities for everything from ice breakers to trust building to debriefing
Want a similar kit for service and school projects?
Make Your Own Leadership Project everything your students need to brainstorm, execute, and reflect on a project of their own!
Want more Leadership & Student Council projects?
Building a Leadership course from scratch?
Leadership & Student Council Mega Bundle get it all with this growing bundle!