These sight word charts are a great way to introduce and reinforce asl sight word signs. The first grade chart includes 28 sight words and corresponding asl signs. The second grade chart includes 33 sight words and corresponding asl signs. The third grade chart includes 40 sight words and corresponding signs. These charts will be a great addition to your classroom that students can use throughout the school year!
Sight Words Included
• First grade words - after, again, any, ask, by, could, every, fly, from, give, her/his, how, know, let, live, old, once, open, over, put, stop, take, thank you, them, then, think, walk, when
• Second grade words - always, around, because, before, best, both, buy, call(x2), cold, fast, find, finish, first, five, give, green, off, pull (x2), push, make, many, read, right, sit, sing, sleep, tell, use, wash, which, why, wish, work, write, wrong, your
• Third grade words - about, better, bring/carry, clean, cut(x2), done, draw, drink, eight, fall, far, full (x2), grow, hold, hot, hurt, if, keep, kind, laugh, light (x2), long, much, never, only, own, pick, seven, show, six, small, start, ten, today, together, try, warm
• 3 colored sight word charts (first grade, second grade, and third grade)
• 3 black and white sight word charts (first grade, second grade, and third grade)
• 6 charts
Check out my American Sign Language
custom category for more resources.