This NO PREP packet is designed to help students identify and recognize ASL Pre-Primer signs. This resource includes a variety of practice sheets that are perfect for young learners. Use these practice sheets for independent work, small group work, center time, and homework.
Answer keys are included!
• Sight Word Search - Find the sight words in the word search. Write the words in abc order.
• Sight Word Detective - Use fingerspelling to decode each sight word. Use the sight words in a sentence.
• Read and Match - Cut and paste each sign under the correct word.
• Crossword Puzzle - Complete the crossword puzzle by writing the sight word that matches each sign.
• Sight Word - Use the words in the word bank to name each sign.
• Match and Write - Cut, paste, and match the asl sign. Use each sight word in a sentence.
and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, three, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
• 31 Practice sheets (7 Sight Word Search sheets, 7 Sight Word Detective sheets, 3 Read and Match sheets, 3 Crossword Puzzle sheets, 4 Sight Word sheets, 7 Match and Write sheets)
• 31 Answer Sheets
• 1 Sight Word Book
ASL Pre-Primer Sight Word Bundle
Check out my American Sign Language
custom category for more resources.