This is a NO PREP set of internet-based, self-checking digital ASL math task cards focusing on addition facts to 10 using a sign language number line to use with students. This is the perfect way to introduce or reinforce numerical concepts including number recognition, number relationships and estimation. These American Sign Language Number Line Additions Task Cards are the perfect addition to the classroom. A great way to introduce and reinforce words by introducing both ENGLISH Numbers and ASL for your students! Perfect for distance learning!
With this comprehensive set of 55 Boom Cards, students practice beginning addition skills and numerical awareness, number recognizing in ASL.
This set includes:
• 55 self-checking digital task cards focusing on addition facts to 10 using a sign language number line.
Directions for Students:
1. Students are presented with an addition equation and a movable apple above the number line.
2. Students place the apple on the number line, starting at the first addend in the equation.
3. Students make the apple move ahead spots on the number line, matching the second addend in the equation.
4. If students have moved the apple correctly, it will be standing on the correct answer on the number line. Students type the answer in the sums box.
5. Students click SUBMIT and immediately see if the answer is correct. If not, students repeat the process to correct their answer.
These digital, interactive task cards are hosted on Boom Learning.
If you want a printable version- click here
To use this digital resource, you will need:
• a computer, laptop, tablet, iPad or Chromebook and internet connection
• an internet browser or the free BOOM app
• a free BOOM account (instructions to set up your free account are included with your purchase)
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a FREE Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account.
Copyright © A Deaf Education News. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
Copying for more than one classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted