This is an ASL math task mat focusing on addition facts to 10 using a sign language number line to use with students. This is the perfect way to introduce or reinforce numerical concepts including number recognition, number relationships and estimation. These American Sign Language Number Line Additions mats are the perfect addition to the classroom. A great way to introduce and reinforce words by introducing both ENGLISH Numbers and ASL for your students! Perfect for distance learning!
With this comprehensive set of 55 Mat Cards, students practice beginning addition skills and numerical awareness, number recognizing in ASL.
This set includes:
• 55 task mat cards focusing on addition facts to 10 using a sign language number line.
Directions for Students:
1. Students are presented with an addition equation and an apple above the number line.
2. Students place any manipulative items on the number line, starting at the first addend in the equation.
3. Students make the manipulative item move ahead spots on the number line, matching the second addend in the equation.
4. If students have moved the manipulative item correctly, it will be standing on the correct answer on the number line. Students write the answer in the sums box using dry eraser marker.
Laminate for last longing.
If you want Digital version- click here
Copyright © A Deaf Education News. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
Copying for more than one classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted