ASL Calendar Time BUNDLE
Products in this Bundle (3)
ASL Calendar Time Bundle contains multiple activities to help your deaf and hard of hearing students master the vocabulary and concepts associated with using a calendar daily.
Calendar Time can be challenging with students who are deaf and hard of hearing and have experienced language deprivation. This is the population I work with and the students who prompted me to make this resource. The calendar worksheets have been carefully designed by to include both ASL and English to support students at all levels of understanding.
Learn more about teaching calendar skills with Deaf and Hard of Hearing students in this BLOG POST.
If you have students who are struggling with calendar vocabulary and concepts, then this bundle is a must have!
Who needs this bundle?
- students who are unable to identify the days of the week, months of the year, seasons, or numbers 1-31 with automaticity
- students who are not yet proficient in identifying or ordering numbers 1-31
- students who are learning vocabulary associated with calendar, (week, month, tomorrow, today, yesterday.
- Student who are not yet proficient at ordering numbers 1-31, days of the week and months of the year
- students who need practice identifying and spelling calendar words
- students who need extra practice identifying the parts of a calendar and using the calendar in a practical way.
If these are some of your students, then this is the bundle for you!
What's included in this money saving bundle?
ASL Calendar Worksheets
- over 100 pages of worksheets to help your students master Calendar vocabulary
- cut and paste, matching, fill in the blank, ordering activities
- calendar analysis worksheets
- calendar question cards ( Was yesterday a school day? What is the last day of the month? What is the day after tomorrow? etc)
ASL Calendar Time
- Cover Pages (choice of 12 different pages)
- Calendar Words Anchor Chart (included English and ASL for each word/number
- Blank monthly calendars (students can write in the numbers or cut and paste numbers provided)
- Daily "What's the Date Today?" pages (one copy for each month is provided) You can choose to print enough for each day of the school week or laminate and create a reusable page)
- pages are currently provided for 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025
ASL Calendar Task Cards
- 3 anchor charts in color and BW
- task cards for Days, Months, Numbers 1-31, seasons and Calendar words
- All task cards provide ASL representation and 3-4 English choices
- blank pages to provide structure for ordering numbers, months and days.
Need an ASL Classroom Calendar to display in your classroom?
This resource does not include a physical bulletin board calendar but no worries, I've got you covered! Check out these themed calendar resources
Connect with Mrs. Burgen
Copyright © Heather Burgen. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted