Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Everything you need to teach Sight Words in one Ultimate Bundle. ASL resources are available separately and within other bundles. If you are a Teacher of the Deaf, you likely work in a classroom with many students working at multiple levels each needing their own differentiation.And, if you are lik$120.00$201.00Save $81.00
OVER 300 WORDS TO CREATE THE ULTIMATE WORD WALL
**********FEATURING ASL and DOLCH WORDS**********
This ASL Alphabet Word Wall will be an essential your elementary classroom.
Includes an American Sign Language Word Wall, Alphabet headers, QR codes, student dictionary and more!
This product received an MASSIVE UPDATE IN NOVEMBER OF 2019.
NEW Version of the product is included as a bonus file.
- ASL HAND SHAPE WORD WALL HEADERS available in both color and B&W
- ASL student dictionaries available with or without the English printed word.
- Alphabet Word Wall Headers which can be used for display on the word wall or to set up a portable word wall.
- ALL the Dolch Words ( to the best of my knowledge) from the Preprimer, Primer, First, Second, Third and Nouns lists. English words without ASL equivalents are represented with fingerspelling.
- QR code option for all the signs.
- Word wall cards are available with or without the QR codes
To see a blog posts with a more in depth description of the product you can click here
The options are endless!
**** special note about QR codes*****
YOU MUST HAVE
- AN INTERNET CONNECTION
- ACCESS TO YOUTUBE
- an iphone, ipod, ipad, tablet, or any device with an internet connection and a camera that can read QR codes.
- an app to read the code (several options are available for free in your app store)
These American Sign Language Word Wall cards are the perfect addition to the classroom. Make both ENGLISH and ASL easily ACCESSIBLE for your students! Display these on your word wall, use them as flash cards, do both! There are so many options!
34 words from the PREPRIMER DOLCH word list.
and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, jump, little, look, make, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, three, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
45 words from the PRIMER DOLCH word list.
all, at, black, ate, brown, good, for, eat, what, want, have, who, white, with, but, came, get, different, like, he, must, new, no, now, our, on, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, soon, that, there, this, too, they, under, well, went, will, yes
29 words from the FIRST GRADE DOLCH word list.
after, again, any, ask, by, could, every, fly, from, give, her, his, how, know, let, live, old, once, open, over, put, stop, take, thank you, them, then, think, walk, when.
96 words from the NOUN DOLCH word list.
apple, baby, back, back, ball, bear, bed, bell, bird, birthday, boat, box, boy, bread, brother, cake, car, cat, chair, chicken, children, Christmas, corn, coat, cow, day, dog, doll, door, duck, egg, eye, farm farmer, father, feet, fire, fish, floor, flower, game, garden, goodbye, girl, grass, ground, hands, head, hello, hill, home, horse, house, leg, letter, man, milk, money, morning, mother, name, nest, night, paper, party, picture, pig, rabbit, rain, robin, ring, Santa Claus, moon, seed, school, sheep, shoes, sister, snow, squirrel, song, stick, street, sun, table, thing, time, top, top, toy, tree, watch, watch, wind, window, wood
40 words from the 2nd GRADE DOLCH word list.
always, around, because, before, best, both, buy, call, call, cold, fast, find, finish, first, five, green, make, many, off, or, pull, pull, push, read, wash, which, why, wish, work, write, wrong, your
35 words from the 3rd GRADE DOLCH word list.
about, better, bring, clean, cut, cut, cut, done, draw, drink, eight, fall, fall, far, full, full, grow, hold, hot, hurt, if, keep, kind, laugh, light, lamp, long, much, never, only, only, own, pick, seven, show, six, small, start, ten, today, together, try, warm.
SUPPLEMENTAL BONUS FILE ADDED 8/1/19
(note: many of these words are fingerspelled representations because there is not a sign...in American Sign Language... that matches the English word
a, am, an, are, as, be, been, carry, do, did, does, don't, go, goes, going, gave, got, has, had, him, is, it, its, just, me, men, myself, nine, over, of, so, to, the, their, these, those, us, was, were, would
Words that are listed twice, represent words with multiple signs.
Additional ASL DOLCH resources you may like:
If you have any questions or product suggestions, please feel free to use the question tab above, or email me at email@example.com
Copyright © Heather Burgen. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted