Also included in
- *2020 UPDATE with Google Drive™/Google Classroom™ compatibility. You receive BOTH print and digital paperless resources. Perfect for in-class instruction, distance learning, or flipped classrooms.This CELLS COMPLETE CURRICULUM BUNDLE includes everything you need to teach CELLS, PHOTOSYNTHESIS &$65.52$93.60Save $28.08
- The BIG BIOLOGY BUNDLE combines all of Science Island’s Unit Bundles for Biology and it's STILL GROWING! What’s in this Big Biology Bundle? PowerPoints & NotesActivities & WorksheetsAssessments: Quizzes & TestsLabsProjectsDiagrams Review Qubes & MORE!The following chapters now have B$329.00$503.35Save $174.35
*2020 UPDATE with Google Drive™/Google Classroom™ compatibility. You receive BOTH print and digital paperless resources. Perfect for in-class instruction, distance learning, or flipped classrooms.
Understanding the ATP molecule is fundamental to understanding cellular energy and processes such as cellular respiration and photosynthesis.
This resource is designed for high school Biology or AP Biology and includes:
- A fill-in-the-blank study guide with important key terms about adenosine triphosphate in both print and digital formats.
- FOUR versions of THREE different print diagrams for students to color and/or label plus one detailed structural formula diagram. Digital versions of each diagram with drag & drop labels are also included.
- Teacher Answer Keys
Please click the green PREVIEW box above to see more details.
Key Terms Include:
- adenosine diphosphate
- adenosine triphosphate
- cellular work: chemical, mechanical, transport
- phosphate groups
- potential energy
You might also like: