Are you teaching basic cellular processes like photosynthesis & respiration? Need a good way to explain ATP and energy? This product is for you! Save yourself lots of time (and your own ATP)!
Photosynthesis and respiration are some of the most difficult topics to teach in a Biology or Life Science course. This bundle has been recently updated to include even more engaging resources that keep your students interested and help make teaching this unit a snap!
Included in this bundle:
- An EDITABLE 39-slide colorful and engaging PowerPoint presentation
- 3 pages of Cornell Guided Notes that coincide with PowerPoint
- 2 interactive pages for notebooks
- Barf Bag Lab to demonstrate alcoholic fermentation
- Stomata Lab to see structures involved in photosynthesis
- 6 stations or centers for extending thinking with coinciding student worksheet
- 28 Photosynthesis & Cellular Respiration Task Cards for practice or assessment
- An EDITABLE test in 2 different versions
- ADP and ATP
- Light Reactions (Light-dependent reactions)
- Dark Reactions/ Calvin Cycle (Light-independent reactions)
- Cellular Respiration
- Krebs Cycle/ Citric Acid Cycle
- Electron Transport Chain
- Lactic acid fermentation and alcoholic fermentation
- C4 and CAM Photosynthesis
*For more details about what is included in this BIG bundle, click on the PREVIEW button above.*
The graphic organizers and critical thinking required in this unit will help students grasp these difficult processes more easily and remember them longer.
⭐For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store: My TpT Store
You can also
⭐Subscribe to my newsletter for freebies and teaching tips
⭐Follow me on Instagram
⭐Check out my Facebook page
⭐Follow me on Pinterest
I value your feedback. Please rate this product. If you have any issues or questions about this product, please feel free to ask a question in my store or write to me at email@example.com.