MP4 song & lyrics video ~ students READ / SING & LEARN along as the curriculum-aligned song plays and lyrics display on your classroom whiteboard and other technological devices!
‘AUSTRALIA’ (Middle/Upper Primary), is acurriculum-aligned song that discusses such things as states, capital cities, seas, islands, rivers, significant places, sites & environments, Aboriginal place names, etc. *View a Grade 3 assembly performance video
*FYI: ‘AUSTRALIA’ also available as an MP3 download (song & lesson materials).
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read / sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss / clarify / reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
*BLOG POST ~ CURRICULUM KARAOKE™
Our songs support and integrate classroom learning. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces…
**This download includes an Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
This beautiful country is known as a continent.
Floating Down Under, so wild and so free;
In Southern, Indian and Pacific Oceans,
Arafura, Coral, Timor, and the Tasman Seas.
YEP! We’ve got it all right here in Australia,
North, south and west and east of our land;
Significant places, sites and environments,
Work of Mother Nature or built with human hands.
You’ll find many places have names Aboriginal, Yackandandah, Bogong, Wilpena, Kakadu.
We’ve Woy Woy and Woollongong, Ulladullah, Gundagai
Kirribilli, Wagga Wagga, sacred Uluru.
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych.
*BLOG POST ~ CURRICULUM KARAOKE™: http://keystonecreations.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/curriculum-karaoke.html
*PINTEREST BOARD: ‘AUSTRALIA (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
*More of our curriculum-aligned song packages in our TPT Store
*Follow on FACEBOOK
*Follow on TWITTER
*Follow on PINTEREST
*Follow on LINKEDIN
*Follow on INSTAGRAM
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.