Also included in
- This download includes the lyrics sheets only to 4 of our Curriculum Karaoke™ read, sing & learn-along song MP3s and mp4 song videos of the same names (the fourth lyrics pdf in this bundle is a bonus ~ 4 for the price of 3!):'Australia''Gold Fever!''Eureka Stockade''Australian Democracy'FYI:Our$3.00$4.00Save $1.00
This download contains the lyrics only to our curriculum-aligned song Curriculum Karaoke song packages, 'Australian Democracy'.
The song's poetic style helps students to understand the meaning of democracy and to develop an appreciation for those who fought for rights and freedoms we enjoy today.
(NB: Perfect for inclusion in poetry units and National Poetry Month!)
Our curriculum-aligned songs target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents and support & Integrate classroom learning across key subject areas, making them perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kickstarting discussion
• Summarising, reinforcing and aiding recall of important curriculum content
• Reinforcing school and life themes & concepts
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces
• Arts integration
• Distance learning
NB: To preview a sample and/or download a full 'Gold Fever!' song package, click on the following links:
- MP3 package (song & lesson materials: lyric sheet, targeted outcomes, suggested activities, assembly performance piece & bonus music score)
- Curriculum Karaoke™ (MP4 read, sing & learn along video for your classroom whiteboard and other technological devices)
- 'There couldn't be a more perfect resource for introducing a discussion or lesson about Democracy, or for helping students to remember its definition - well DONE!' ~ Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'Used this for my class assembly. Great!!!' ~ Teacher, Sunflower Creative Teaching Resources, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- 'Great Australian HASS content' ~ Cindy S., TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers (the song-based teaching resources) rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher: Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
Copyright: ©Lyrics, Nuala O’Hanlon / ©Music, Kathryn Radloff, Keystone Creations ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital, without permission in writing from the copyright owners.
A Lesson in Every Lyric®