Students read, sing & learn
along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics display on your classroom whiteboard or other technological device!\
(Grades 3-12) is a professionally produced, curriculum-aligned song that helps students to understand the meaning of democracy, and to develop an appreciation for those who fought for rights and freedoms we enjoy today.
*FYI: ‘AUSTRALIAN DEMOCRACY’ also available as an MP3 download (audio song vocals & lesson materials).
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read / sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss / clarify / reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs support and integrate classroom learning. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces…
**This download includes a professionally produced & mastered Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
(NB: Sample AUDIO & SLIDES in Preview at the top of this page)
Everyone enjoys the freedom we have living in our land,
And we’re grateful to all those who had to fight;
Making sure our lives were better than they were in times gone by,
For they won for us our democratic rights!
There are many ways to govern every country must decide,
In Australia, by democracy, we’re ruled;
So the major vote determines those elected and who might
Represent the people’s vision and their views.
Democracy is the government
Of the people, by the people, for the people.
Use your voice, use your voice, use your voice.
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych.
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®
*Pinterest Board: ‘Australian Democracy’: (Free lesson plans, posters, etc.)
*View our other TPT products
*Follow on FACEBOOK
*Follow on TWITTER
*Follow on PINTEREST
*Follow on LINKEDIN
*Follow on INSTAGRAM
©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: Keystone Creations ~ Educational Songs
. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.