’Australian Democracy' (Grades 3-12) is a professionally produced, curriculum-aligned song that helps students to understand the meaning of democracy and to develop an appreciation for those who fought for rights and freedoms we enjoy today.
Students read, sing & learn along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics display on your classroom whiteboard or other technological device!
*FYI: ‘Australian Democracy’ also available as:
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read / sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss / clarify / reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs support and integrate classroom learning. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces…
**This download includes a professionally produced & mastered Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
A Lesson in Every Lyric®
Copyright ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: Keystone Creations ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.