This resource includes over 15 activities about Australian coins. The activities include:
- Coin recognition piggy bank race with piggy banks to identify and collect coins in (Could add values at the end for extension)
- Money fun board game- 3x differentiated board games, 1 x coin race.
- Lucky dip coin recognition colouring in activity.
- Coin recognition cut and paste activity x 2.
- Match the coins to their values quick assessment.
- Design your own coin- 1 with design only and 1 with questions about design.
- 12 scavenger hunt cards. Students find the cards and add up the coins with recording sheet to record answers
- Money words game with recording sheet.
- Greater than $1, Less than $1, Equal to $1 posters and cards to add and sort onto the above posters.
- Recognise and peg the value number cards (x20)
- Add up the coins and peg the value number cards (x20).
- A5 money posters to use in a variety of ways in your classroom.
- Counting coins cut and paste worksheets with coins.
- Coin patterns with coins to cut and paste. 2 options available, one plain with instructions and one with AB. ABB, ABC etc.
- Bingo board games x20 where the teacher pulls out a coin and the children colour in their game board. Must colour all coins to win.
- Money caterpillar graphing activity
- Cut and paste most to least and least to most activity