Consumer Reading, Math, and preparation for Standards-Based, End-Of-Grade Tests is the focus of ReadingWorks materials.
High-interest, fun-to-do activities that provide practice in consumer reading with follow-up standards-based test format questions.
Answer keys included along with a FREE printable reading
bookmark that contains literary components for students' reference.
Set contains 15 printable activities including menus, advertisements, projects, recipes, informational selections, and more.
Great for whole-class and small-group instruction as well as individual reading for morning work or homework.
SETS 1 THROUGH 8 ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON TPT.
SETS 1 THROUGH 8 are designed to provide reading practice throughout a school year. Activities become increasingly more challenging as set numbers increase. Also, some activities
are somewhat seasonal in content.
3 WEEKS OF ACTIVITIES
In This Set:
1. Patty's Pet Shop, Advertisement
2. Scott Museum, Advertisement
3. Yummy Marshmallow Sandwiches, Recipe
4. The Dog House, Advertisement
5. Reid's Reptile Farm, Advertisement
6. Attract Birds with This Feeder, Project
7. Kids, Menu
8. Make a Super Summer Salad, Recipe
9. Using the Internet Safely, Informational
10. Trophy Shop, Advertisement
11. How to Make Sponge Dough, Project
12. Annual Dog Show, Advertisement
13. Soap Box Derby, Advertisement
14. Make Tasty Pretzel Butterflies, Project
15. Choosing the Right Level of Book, Informational
CRITICAL THINKING is a major focus of ReadingWorks' materials.